January 28, 2013

Day 29

I had to play around with this image again, to see if I could intensify the colors.  These are the two I liked the most after running them through a variety of apps.  I am really enjoying these bold colors and will be adding these vibrant colors of paint to the art studio as well in the days to come.
I am slowly learning what each of these apps can do and quickly developing my own favorites to use.  I have noticed that there are lots of apps that will do the exact same things and they sometimes get pushed out there for the consumer.  "Be aware-compare!"  You want the best app you can get for the $$.  They don't all let you save in high resolution either, so investigate before you buy.  Ask for friends for their recommendations or join an iphoneography group!  (If you google "Iphoneography" you will get a selection of groups that are available and accepting new members.)  Lots of fun, helpful people available to give you their 2 cents! 

1 comment:

lorik said...

These images are fantastic! Love all the rich colour and textures.