May 24, 2015

Continuing On....Day 226-227-228

It seems that distractions tend to get in the way of me posting to this blog, but I am determined to finish the 365 days, even if it takes me 5 years.  :-)  I have been doing a lot more watercolor painting because this is the busiest time of year.  There are at least 5 shows I would like to enter, including the lifetime 2-star membership, of which I recently was awarded.  Photography plays a major role in my painting, as I use my photos to paint from.  They are my inspiration and so I will share the most recent photos I took that have influenced my art.

A wagon wheel that I had not noticed was made of metal instead of wood....original photo followed by a digital enhanced imaged and finally the finished watercolor painting that was juried into the UWS Spring Show-2015 and is now on its year long exhibition journey.
 
 
.

No comments: