January 2, 2013

365 Days of Photos

1-Let's see how far I can get with my new inspirational goals.  I bought a new Nikon Coolpix S4200 that allows me to make adjustments to most of the settings.  Pretty cool and on sale at Target!  Plus I have been adding lots of ipod/iphone apps to play with.  Here is my self-portrait from yesterday.  Taken with my ipod.  The  Snapseed app was used along with a few others.  I think photoshop is much faster, but I'm hanging in there, determined to learn what these apps will do.  Some work with layers, just like photoshop, so the more I use them, the faster I'll be.



2-Today, I stopped cleaning up my studio long enough to grab some photos using the Hipstamatic camera on the ipod along with the etchings app.  Here is today's results:








1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cynthia, these are great. I like the effect on the lower image.