January 8, 2013

Day 10

Wow-I am really ahead of myself but I have been cleaning up my studio, re-organizing the shelves so I can actually see the items that I have available to use.  I swapped out all the chipboard shoe boxes with
see-through plastic ones, so decided to recycle the chipboard.  (I hoard this stuff because it can be used for so many things!)  These pieces will be recycled into new journal covers and used to create a variety of shaped journals.  Shapes are even more fun to make and easy when using the custom shape tools in the digital software.  This time I will be using up a variety of vintage papers that have been waiting years to be used in a project.  The hoarding must end!  Use it up or give it away!  Another goal I did not achieve last year, or the year before, but I have high hopes for this year to be successful in downsizing!  :-D

No comments: