March 27, 2013

Day 89

Well I have gotten ahead of myself again but only because I will be attending a "Chalk Festival" to try my hand at action photography.  I'm hoping for some really great photos of this annual event.  It is my first time going, so I'm not really sure what to expect, but I do understand there is a viewing area, so I won't have to get too close to all the flying chalk!  My neighbor said her daughter went last year and came home covered in chalk.  A lot like going to the beach and getting sand in places you don't want sand.  I can only image.  LOL!  
While I am waiting to attend this event, I thought I would share a restful, relaxing place where I liked to read and have coffee early in the mornings, back when we lived in northern Virginia.  60 miles west of Washington DC, a yet undiscovered oasis back in 2002. 

No comments: