April 1, 2013

Week 14-Day 91

Three months of 2013 has gone by already and I sometimes feel like life has moved on without me.  There never seems to be enough time in any one day or my time is taken up by outside issues that are usually not of interest to me.  I sometimes get dragged into things I would rather avoid and so I am making an effort to ignore the influences.  I would much rather focus on things that are: interesting and exciting.  The word for this week is: "Illustration".  A lovely word that can spark your creativity and I used it to express some typography, which always fascinated me.  I can remember the days when creating fonts was done by hand, but now we can enjoy them by the 1,000's with little or no effort.  This "Illustration" was created totally by IOS apps.  Currently one of the latest trends in technology. 

No comments: