January 18, 2013

Day 19

Have you noticed, I am trying to bring more bright and bold colors into my digital art lately.  I never liked these bold, in your face colors before but I am starting to like them very much.  I am going to incorporate them into a new series of images that I will share during this years journey. 
This photo conversion is the first one in my new color series.  Created last month from a photo I took a few years ago while on a road trip up to Idaho.  We stopped at a small town museum for a quick photo shot.  This was one of my favorite photos taken during the week long trip.  My advice to anyone who enjoys photography-get out and explore those little towns-they have some much to offer the photographer!  Or take a day trip to your local downtown area to explore the arts district! 

No comments: