March 17, 2013

Week 12-Day 77


Being a people watcher, I noticed there were plenty of tourists hanging around Las Vegas, but they weren't at the tables or playing the slot machines.  They were enjoying the free outdoor shows, the free Flamingo Habitat, the free indoor shows at the hotel bars, a few (OK more like a lot of people) were enjoying drinks at the Margaritaville Bar and souvenir shopping.  Everywhere you looked, there were people carrying bags from the local shops.  I'm not sure if this is really the largest souvenir shop in Las Vegas anymore, but this sign has been around forever and since the word for this week is: Signage, it is appropriate. 
I did grab a great photo of the Margaritaville Bar sign too, but I plan to use it in a future painting, so I won't share it just yet.  



No comments: